ReviewsNo reviews yet
Jungle River & Crocodile Adventure
Transportation will be arranged to pick you up from your hotel and take you on a picturesque 20 minute road trip to the Jaco tour site.
This crazy adrenaline adventure takes you through the marvelous wonders of our rainforest. You will explore the Tarcoles River on our stunning pacific coast.
Your guide will point out different kinds of mammals, birds and reptiles that flourish in this mangrove system.
Depending on the season you will be able to spot different migratory aviary species; from October to April you can glimpse ospreys, gulls, terns cormorants, pelicans and frigates.
There will be numerous opportunities to take incredible pictures on this Jaco tour.
- Observe a diverse range of exotic birds
- Go deep into the rainforest
- Discover many beautiful wildlife species
- Boat tour
- Entrance fee
- Bottled water and soft drinks
- Bilingual guide
Prepare for the activity
What to Bring
- Light comfortable clothing and shoes
- Sun block
- Insect repellent
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds