ReviewsNo reviews yet
Experience a fun and informative tour of local cuisine: where the organic ingredients come from, how dishes are prepared, and how to recreate recipes at home.
First stop at the local farmers’ market in Quepos, where you will have the opportunity to browse the stands and pick out ingredients for your lunch with the guide’s assistance depending on menu designed for you.
Once in the small town of Londres, at our private ranch and dining area, you will be greeted by our team.
They will proceed to guide you through our organic garden to pick out some finishing flavors, colors and textures for your meal. Now, to the preparation guided by our expert local cooks.
Participate in the kitchen and experience the process of making corn tortillas by hand, exotic “ceviches” with plantain or banana, rice cooked the old-fashioned way, chicken in a hearty tomato sauce, “picadillos” (minced meats and veggies and spices combined), and more.
Once you sit down for your meal, not only will your appetite be satiated but also your curiosity for Costa Rican local flavors.
Let your imagination soar on how to recreate at home with your own seasonal ingredients. There is leisure time available for you to explore the ranch, and walk down to the Naranjo River where, weather permitting, you can have a dip in the refreshing waters.
- Menus created depending on seasonal ingredients.
- Vegetarian options available.
- The month of May, Sep, Oct, Nov the evening tour do not operate due weather conditions
- Savor seasonal foods and organic coffee
- See a side to Quepos known only to locals
- Specialized bilingual guide
Prepare for the activity
What to Bring
- Suntan lotion
- Comfortable shoes
- Suntan lotion
- Mosquito repellent
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds