ReviewsNo reviews yet
Poas Volcano & La Paz Waterfall Gardens
Experience a visit to an active volcano in the province of Alajuela. The Poás features two crater lakes, one more acidic than the other, changing in color from iridescent greens to sulphuric yellows. Observe the vegetation changes on the drive up through scenic plantations.
Upon you return, visit La Paz Waterfall, an impressive 120-foot-high cascade. The Gardens allow you to walk through dense forest, trails, a butterfly farm and exhibits featuring frogs and snakes.
Check out our local organic farm Rio Rancho Organica while you’re in Manuel Antonio.
- This is a special tour. Please contact us via email or by calling us directly to personalize your adventure today!
- Climb the Poás Volcano and enjoy the landscape
- Enjoy the views of the impressive main crater with its sulfur fumaroles
- Discover the La Paz Waterfall, the most famous in Costa Rica
- Walk through the beautiful national park
- Certified naturalist guide
- Park entrance
- Bottle of water
Prepare for the activity
What to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Hat or visor
- Insect repellent
- Waterproof jacket
- A change of clothes
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds