ReviewsNo reviews yet
Whale Watching Tour
This whale watching tour gives you the opportunity to spot pilot and humpback whales at the Marino Ballena National Park near Uvita, on the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica.
Take off from Manuel Antonio and head south along the coast towards the town of Uvita.
During the one-hour trip the guide will point out towns along the way providing information about Dominical, Matapalo and Uvita beaches.
Once you arrive at Marino Ballena National Park, you will board your boat and navigate the coast for approximately three hours in search for whales and dolphins.
You will go past the beautiful rock formations: Roca Ballena, Las Cavernas in front of Playa Ventana and Roca Viuda and Tres Hermanas.
Our Whale Watching tour gives you the opportunity to spot pilot whales and humpback whales with their babies during their migration, following the warm waters of the Central Pacific Ocean. You will be able to jump off the boat for a swim or a snorkel if conditions allow it.
- Whale sightseeing is not an exact science; therefore, we can’t guarantee you’ll spot one. However, chances are very high.
- This tour operates from July 15th to October 15th.
- Departure Days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
- Marvel at the great variety of whales and other marine animals
- Discover Costa Rica’s bountiful variety of whales and dolphins
- Take in the stunning scenery of the coast
- Learn about the different species of whales
- Naturalist Guide
- Private Transport
- Park Entrance Fees
- Boat Tour
- Snorkeling equipment
Prepare for the activity
What to Bring
- Sunglasses with retainer cord
- Bathing suit
- Waterproof camera
- Beach towel
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds