ReviewsNo reviews yet
White Water Rafting Naranjo River from Jaco
Experience III and IV class rapids on this river that borders the Manuel Antonio National Park, combining adrenaline and natural beauty.
A 40-minute scenic ride brings you to the small town of Londres, and our private ranch featuring diverse facilities.
After safety instructions and time to practice you are ready to board the 6-passenger rafts. .
Each raft has a guide who will provide instructions during the journey, and for additional safety, a kayaker will accompany the group close by
The Naranjo River flows through mountains, jungle gorges, farmlands and palm plantations.
The river’s course is steep and challenging, perfect for adventure seekers searching for an adrenaline rush.
. Halfway through the tour, you’ll have a break where you can catch up your breath and admire the view.
Towards the end of the river, the waters calm down and you can take in the sights while cruising over the last few rapids.
After taming the river for almost two hours, you will be rewarded with a tasty lunch made with local ingredients.
- Children must be at least 8 years old to participate.
- The Naranjo River rafting tour is only available during the rainy season (May to December).
- Be challenged by white water rapids
- Take in scenic views
- Explore the rainforest throughout the river
- Specialized bilingual guide
- Fruit, snacks and lunch
Prepare for the activity
What to Bring
- Sunglasses with retainer cord
- Change of clothes
- Bathing suit
- Waterproof camera
- Beach towel
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds