ReviewsNo reviews yet
White Water Rafting Savegre River From Jaco
Experience III class rapids on the cleanest river in Costa Rica, a combination of calm paddling and some white-water thrills.
The 80-minute road trip to the rafting site offers picturesque views of African palm plantations, little towns, small rivers and jungle.
After safety instructions and time to practice you are ready to board the 6-passenger rafts.
Each raft has a guide who will provide instructions during journey, and for additional safety, a kayaker will accompany the group close by.
Savegre River offers II and III class rapids, its bends and turns offering adrenaline and excitement.
During your 2 ½ hour trip you will also have opportunities to admire exuberant flora and abundant fauna around you, floating down and even hopping off your rafting to swim in calmer waters.
Once back at base camp after a shorter 30-minute ride, you’ll be able to dry off, change into fresh clothes and enjoy a delicious meal.
- Maximum weight for riders is 235lbs.
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Enjoy the the most exciting rafting in the area and stunning views
- See parts of Quepos cultural and architectural inheritance along the way
- Specialized bilingual guide
- Fruit, snacks, lunch and beverages
Prepare for the activity
What to Bring
- Water shoes
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds